Enter our Supporter Survey here
As a thank you for completing our supporter survey by the 31st of January you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of 5 signed copies of Guillem Balague’s new book “Cristiano Ronaldo: The Biography” kindly supplied by Guillem, FBB Patron and renowned football journalist, author and presenter. We are also giving away a limited edition FBB branded football, a beautiful hand-stitched piece of art made in Africa by our friends at the amazing social enterprise Alive and Kicking.
|Over the course of 2016, you may have received communications from us about Football Beyond Borders successes and events either directly from us or through others. We want to ensure that you feel actively involved in our work (if you want to be!) but also comfortable with how we communicate with you. We’d like to ask your views about your experience as an FBB supporter, about how you’d like to be kept informed, about the issues that matter most to you and how we should best act on your behalf to help the many young people, from disadvantaged backgrounds, supported by FBB.
We would like to know:
• Do you have specific ideas for things that we should be doing?
Please do feel free to share your thoughts and ideas with us using our online form – we want to hear all your great ideas so that we can put them into practice! Don’t forget to let us know how you want us to communicate with you so we can update your preferences straight away.
Your support is vitally important to us which is why we are asking for your assistance and opinions by completing this short survey.
Why take the survey:
- To help us improve our communications with you
- To better understand your views about Football Beyond Borders
- To provide us with valuable insight that will enable more people to get involved in our work to help more young people
- AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST: By filling in the survey, you could win a SPECIAL PRIZE! 5 signed copies of Guillem Balague’s new book “Cristiano Ronaldo: The Biography” and a special FBB branded football up for grabs!
Take the Survey by clicking here.